VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP)
Our Research Network
We understand the complexity of running clinical trials—we’ve been conducting large-scale, multisite studies for more than seven decades—and our goal is to support your work. The unique VA CSP infrastructure is available to all investigators with an approved letter of intent (LOI) and includes:
- Data and statistical coordinating centers
- Epidemiological research centers
- A pharmacy coordinating center
- A DNA bank, biorepository, and pharmacogenomics analysis laboratory
- A health economics resource center
- Enrollment sites at VAMCs throughout the country
With a national infrastructure embedded in the VA healthcare system that includes more than 80 VA medical centers (VAMCs) nationally, along with affiliated community-based outpatient clinics, as well as VA clinician-investigators, expert statisticians, epidemiologists, pharmacists, regulatory professionals, and project managers, our approach is quality-based and designed to quickly recruit and enroll eligible participants for your study.
Updated June 2019
Click for back to Home Page.