Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP) » Home Page » Coordinating Centers CSPCCs
VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP)
Coordinating Centers CSPCCs
CSPCCs provide study design, data management, statistical analysis, and administrative support to all CSP clinical trials. CSP has five CSPCCs located at VA medical centers across the country. To learn more about a specific CSPCC, please click on the link below.
- VA Medical Center, West Haven, Connecticut, Director: Tassos Kyriakides, PhD
- VA Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, Director: Ryan Ferguson, DSc, MPH
- VA Medical Center, Hines, Illinois, Director: To be hired
- VA Medical Center, Palo Alto, California, Director: Ying Chen, PhD
- VA Medical Center, Perry Point, Maryland, Director: Kousick Biswas, PhD
Return to home