VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP)
Network of Dedicated Enrollment Sites (NODES)
The Network of Dedicated Enrollment Sites (NODES) is a consortium of VA medical centers that have teams, nodes, in place dedicated to conducting CSP studies to enhance the overall performance, compliance, and management of CSP multi-site research. In addition, NODES work together to share best practices and provide local insights to CSP Central Office and CSP Centers on study design and related considerations that can help with study management and conduct. Further, each node helps to create a stronger local community of clinical research.
NODES and their directors, selected through a competitive scientific review, are:
- Dallas – James LePage, PhD
- Hines – David Leehey, MD
- Houston – Panagiotis Kougias, MD, MSc, FACS
- Long Beach – Timothy Morgan, MD
- Minneapolis – Selcuk Adabag MD, MS
- Palo Alto – Trisha Suppes, MD, PhD
- Portland – Merritt Raitt, MD
- Salt Lake City – Daniel Clegg, MD, Jennifer Romesser, PsyD
- San Diego – Robert Henry, MD, Sunder Mudaliar, MD, Murray B. Stein, MD, MPH
Download the NODES brochure.
Updated May 2019
Click for back to Home Page.